Monday, January 21, 2013

Truth behind Totoro

Ontaru reporting in again


About two weeks ago GOYOKINandroid sent me this awesome video("TOTORO - The True Story Behind TOTORO?") he made on YouTube. It's a must-see if you are a fan of Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli's My Neighbor Totoro(となりのトトロ)

It brings light to the backgrounds of this widely known movie and reveals a more serious side of the story. I highly recommend watching Totoro beforehand if you haven't seen it in a while or don't know it yet. Be prepared to have your opinion of this movie completely changed.

The intro is quite long(about four minutes) but it has some awesome artwork in it. Enjoy.


















I hope you love this video as much as I do. Check out GOYOKIN's channel(link above) and subscribe/favourite if you like the stuff he uploads.


That's it for now. I'll be back later today a with list of some apps I started to use recently.
My thanks go to GOYOKIN for making and sharing his video and for letting me use it here.
See you.


Peace
  Ontaru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews