Sunday, January 20, 2013

Let's start this!

Hey there!

My name is Ontaru, I'm 22 years old and I am currently living in Austria.
This is my first time blogging so I have absolutely no experience so just forgive me if I mess things up a bit.

Why did I decide to start this blog?
Today I read that Saya no Uta will get an anime adaption which is super exciting and awesome -more on that later- and I just really wantet to share this with somebody.

No seriously...

Because I have time and a lot of things on my mind that absolutley have to be shared with the world. I know that probably nobody except me will be reading this, but maybe one day some lucky guy or girl will stumble upon this blog and decide to follow my hopefully frequent posts.

Why Otaku Mind Map?
No speacial reason. I liked the ring of it and it actually is nothing more than just me posting some random stuff.

And what is it about?
Pretty much everything that interests me. Anime, manga, visual novels, Japan related stuff - it's gonna be pretty random I guess.


So that wraps up my first post. I hope I'll find some readers and that my english isn't too bad.

 Thanks for reading. Peace
   Ontaru


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews