Sunday, January 20, 2013

Anime Winter '12/13

Hey there, it's me again

I want to talk about a thing thats been on my mind for a while now.

ARE YOU FREAKIN' SERIOUS?

I've never ever been so deeply disappointed by the winter season releases before.
Look at this chart! Is it just me?
Anime Winter 12/13

Okay let's go through this...

What I liked so far:

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Second Season
I liked the first season and I'm pretty satisfied with this one too

Minami-ke
One cannot simply dislike this

Boku no Imouto wa Osaka Okan
It's okay because it's short

Nekomonogatari
Haven't watched this yet, but it is part of the Monogatari series so it will be awesome

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuruba Sugiru
I like where this series is going

Love Live! School Idol Project
This isn't really what I normally watch, but I liked it so far. They even tried to cast only Seiyuu that can actually sing pretty well

Tamako Market
Another Kyoto Animation moe anime. Can't dislike this if you loved K-on!

And there is also some nice OVA/Specials/etc. stuff going on, but I won't go into detail on that


Thats it... and it makes me kinda sad...
All the other series didn't really hit the spot. I didn't try watching all of them yet so maybe I'll change my opinion later this season. If I had some followers I'd ask for recommendations in the comments, but I think thats not gonna happen. ^_^

That wraps up this post.
I'll post another one later about upcoming series in Spring 2013.

Peace
  Ontaru







No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews