Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'm sooooo looking forward to Spring '13!

Me again with promised post featuring Spring '13 releases


Check out the chart here: Spring 2013

There are so many series I'm gonna watch especially because winters so weak this year!
Okay let's do it~

Nisekoi
Guess this is gonna be some nice comedy

Exorsister!
I'm not quite sure about this one but it's by Shaft so I'll give it a try

Osananajimi wa Daitouryou
Sounds different

Monster Musume no Iro Nichijou
I'm weak for long red hair since Highschool DxD and Boku wa H ga dekinai

Ever 17
The setting sounds interesting

Flintlaunch Tinderbox
Same as Ever 17

March Comes in Like a Lion
Okay J.C. Staff produced some of my favourite anime like Shakugan no Shana, Zero no Tsukaima, Toradora! and Hayate no Gotoku!! (the 'Four Tsundere Wonders'!! - this will be a post somewhere in the near future). Also it sounds like a good change of pace

Absolute Queen Nyaa-sama
Well I'll see 'bout that one

Despera 
Maybe... if I happen to have enough free time

and now for my top three:

3. Akira TV
I'm sure everybody who's seen the 1988 movie Akira is excited 'bout this one! I haven't had the chance to read the manga yet, but I'm sure this will be plain great!

2. Usagi Drop Beyond
Yes! I didn't know there would be a second season but now I can't stay calm about it. I love noitaminA series especially because they are so non-mainstream

1. Saya no Uta
I LOVED the visual novel! And I really can't believe they're making this into an anime!!(I hope this isn't a bad joke) I'm so freaking excited about this! And I wonder which ending they are goin' to use.
SPOILER(I hope it will be the one where he becomes normal again and she turns out to be a monster)
And I also wonder what they are going to do with those ecchi scenes...SPOILER(and all that genetic info gathering via semen ;D)
Production IG will be responsible for this hopfully great peace of art so there's nothing to be worried about. After all they animated the Ghost in the Shell series, Higashi no Eden or the Blood series just to name a few.

Thats it for spring releases - as far as I'm concerned. I personally dislike spring for many diffrent reasons, but this gives me some hope!
I'll try to keep this updated as there may be some new announcements till spring quarter starts.

 If you happen to read this, leave a comment with critizism or suggestions for future posts.

Peace
  Ontaru




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews