Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ghibli concert, Clannad dream, demon lords and Valentine's Day

Hey there, it's been a while


I feel bad for not posting anything the last couple of days, but I just had so much stuff going on - a lot of work and too few hours of sleep. So here's an update on some stuff that I wanted to share(I actually was already trying to sleep, but I couldn't because I was thinking about this blog).
So I'm gonna start off with a summary of today's events.

Today was awesome!

I didn't have to work so I slept until 11am(I normaly wake up at 5am or 7am) and just before I woke up I had the best dream in weeks. I only remember parts of it but it's enough to make me cry tears of joy. In my dream I was part of the Clannad anime and guess what - I played the role of Tomoya! Epic win! I was sitting at the shore of a big lake under red maple trees talking to Nagisa and although I don't quite remember what we were talkin' about I get a warm feeling when I try remembering it.
Thats how I want to start every day!

Next I checked my YouTube subscriptions when I found this:

Joe Hisaishi in Budokan

I wanted to watch just a few minutes and than go have brunch but once I started, I couldn't stop. Nearly two hours of breathtaking performance! If you like Studio Ghibli and the music Hisaishi makes, go and watch this! You should also subscribe to CreatividadOtakus channel - he uploads a lot of awesome stuff!

After that I cleaned out my room, grabbed some lunch watched the last episodes of Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. If you are okay with explict content(some bones being awefully broken, adult language and a good amount of nudity) then you have to watch this one. A great setting and some insanely funny scenes make this extremely entertaining. Didn't like the ending though =P

And after that I spent some happy time with the Washington Redskins Cheerleaders!

All that's left now for today is waiting desperatley for next week. The reason is episode 17 of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. After the last episode I just can't shake the feeling that the upcomeing one is gonna be great! The reason is this: It's going to be a Valentine's Day episode and there won't be more than about 24 episodes so I'm pretty sure that there will be some major stuff going on - at least that's what I wish for.

So that's it for today. I'll try to get some sleep now - it's gonna be a long day tomorrow again. I'll be back the day after tomorrow with posts about music in anime, some pictures and I'd also like to talk about some stuff I'd like to buy.

Peace
  Ontaru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews