Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hatsune Miku live

Hey there,

Today I once again watched some Hatsune Miku concert footage and as always it left me very frustrated. Why can't I live in Japan?




I want a good supply of Miku merchandize, her albums in every music store and I want to go to her concerts! Is that too much to be wishing for?
Well I know some people who have been trying to bring Miku to Austria for a while now, but they haven't been succsessful yet - but I believe in them. (They also managed to hold the first offical screening of NGE 2.0 outside of Japan right where I live!)


That's it for now. I'm too tired today because I was awake watching Django Unchained(which was awesome!) till 2am. Also I've been a bit narcoleptic lately... Little Busters fever I guess...

Anyways, see you
Peace
  Ontaru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews